02 May 2008

Curiosity starts to boil up and my very own detective game begins. Piecing bits of information together. Weighing the probability. That lengthy revelation keeps playing in my mind like some kind of good old movie. It’s like an unexpected twist to a perfect fairytale. What you see are superficial. What’s between the lines are preposterous.

I shall keep mum and not to blurt out anything. Should keep reminding myself that since I have this itchy mouth and the tendency to spill the beans.

Actually, the beans have been spilled not long ago. HAHA! I succumb to my very own temptation. Well well..Lucky the secret remains between us. Hope it will remain like this.

Been meaning to update my blog for so many weeks but I keep diverting my attention to other things..

I will try to update it soonest possible and change my twisted Blogskin..

Need to start working once again..Tada!

No comments: