03 May 2008

Dear all..

Please bear with this blogskin for awhile..
Will do the re-constructioning of this blog once I am less occupied with stuffs.
Now, how I wish that my office computer has the access to Blogger and other related websites..
I am deprive of updating my bloggie! There are plenty of things to pen down but there seem to be no opportunities at all.

Since I have come this far to drop a message I might as well progress further by posting an entry right?

It's the 1st weekend of the month! GST offset package money received! People are queueing up impatiently to cash their cheques. So typical!

Oh well...That's not what I want to go to actually. Shah's back from Brunei and left for KL yesterday. We still have yet to have an outing together. Like what is that suppose to be? Haha!

Since I am assigned the honourable task to do the co-ordination of outing..Let's make sure we at least have one ya?

Dear NURUL, ASHIKIN and SHAHDON..
Please reply to this message as soon as possible!
We need to decide on a day for the outing.. I thought of Monday 5/5/2008.
And the venue..Just a simple dinner where we can have plenty of time to talk perhaps?
Or would you all prefer a whole day outing?
I seek your confirmation fast!
Thanks!

Dear Nadira..
When is the most favoured day to go out? I prefer on the 7th May.
Update me ya?
Thanks.

----------------------

Craving for that shopping spree at Bugis Village on a weekday..Cepat2 ye awk?!


No comments: