08 June 2008

PROCRASTINATION. Yet again!
I have not been very diligent at studies for sure. TWO assignments! I still cant complete both. Plus no Tutoring today supposedly to make things easier. Unfortunately it didnt because I failed to utilise that precious time. Instead I start browsing friendster and typing this entry.
Delay is not only for the assignments but other activities as well i.e.

- To watch Samurai X series (I'm still stuck at Disc 2 out of 12!!)
- To finish reading up the library books
- To finish reading the Crim Law guide[Chap: Defence]
- To fold piles of clothes and chuck inside the wardrobe
- To visit the optometrist: my eyesight is failing me :(
- To call up AVIVA: taking too long to reply my letter. Sigh.

I shall not continue with the list or I'll get a fright myself.
In a few minutes, I am heading to a Wedding invitation @ Tampines. And ya! I still have yet to find the colour!!

I need to start the list soon or perhaps now!! Bye.

No comments: