22 June 2008

My randomness strikes back..

Dear Miss,
Don't be too driven by emotions because it is not worth it.
Don't dwell on what have happened because the present is what matters.
God is never cruel.
If sadness enter your life now, happiness definitely will come knocking your door.
If it is meant to be, it will.
You cant run away from fate.
Stay strong..
Love,
Halimah :)
Recently, I have been doing much of reading and you will never guess what I read. I borrowed books which sadly to say I have neglected before. It calms my nerves and allows my mind to be at peace. In any way, I have been trying to revamp my life. It is definitely not easy. It's like Jihad.

I am being less and less productive nowadays. It frustrates me so much that I cant get many things done like how I used.

It's my first love and I wish it to be my last..

Photobucket

You warm my heart..

No comments: