21 August 2008

It's great being blonde - with such low expectations it's easy to impress.



Photobucket


I think we have grown apart. All of us. We have other commitments that need more attention. I have grown out of the fact we aint like how we used to be. That's okay. I am accepting the fact the distance will be hard to bridge in times to come. I am not trying to say I dont care or that I cant be bothered about us. I still do care. I still try as much to narrow the gap. I must admit. I miss us.


I miss alot of people and I cant do much. At the end of the day, it's the choice you make in life that determines your destiny.


It's a hell of a rollercoaster ride all year round. At least I felt like on top of the world for the past half a year. So far so good. Of course with some bitter moments. Apart from that life been on my side.


I have never been so close to someone in my entire life and some part of me..honestly not even my family is aware of it. It scares me that I have become an open book to him. The fear.

No comments: