21 October 2008

Actually I don’t know why I even bother to explain myself on this one.

If I am deem as a bad person in your eyes so be it lor. I can live with that anyway.

Firstly, there was no binding agreement or even a promise that I would attend it. So yah!

I was merely requesting for information which was answered by you. Thanks for that by the way!

I made a passing statement to follow on certain conditions which was not fulfilled.

Lastly, I don’t think my PRESENCE made so much of a difference.

Bottomline is…It wasn’t at the 11th hour.

Thus, I am not guilty. :D

---------
I have concluded that this year Raya outing is meant to be up, close and personal.

For the 2 consecutives weekends, I had memorable visits to various houses.
The most recent would have to be with Nadilton! Had so much fun and slept over her place for the night. It would have been better w/o (fill in the blank). I am not sure if I can still do that this Friday. Hmm..We’ll see how things turn out then.

Pictures will be compiled and uploaded in due course.

In need for a retail therapy but cash flow is very restricted in the meantime. *sigh*

----------

You are such a nag but I love you anyway..

No comments: