02 June 2009

Life is a maze and Love is a riddle




This just makes me smile : ) Cheerful and vibrant. Alright, 1 week has passed by and I actually did quite a substantial amount of activities. From meeting cluster to spring cleaning my room to organizing shoes into its individual boxes to completing Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. It felt good!

This week should be dealt with in a better way too. I need to settle the 2nd year subjects selection and psychology is still on my 'considering' list. Hmm..No doubt it sounds interesting and intriguing but not sure whether I can pull it through. Perhaps I should just go for it. Taking the risk in life is what makes it more challenging and fun!

I am going to make mental note to self about what I want to achieve this week. Hopefully it will be a more fruitful week for me unlike this entry. Till then, enjoy the present and stop worrying about the future.




No comments: