21 December 2005

Today..I am making my conclusion. I should just accept the fact and move on with my life.
I won't go around denying that feeling but all I will do now is to let it be.
I'm not going to change my mindset about it being wrong.
I'm still sticking to it. It's wrong but it's not a sin anyway.
So I have to accept the fact that I am feeling something so wrong yet so real. Haha!
At last, I'm clearing this mess.
Wokay..Now I would like to give my special thanks to some people who are there for me when my good friends are not around for me.
Thanks Along..for hearing my problems. Eventhough you don't understand but you tried to help and your advise does help in a way. Love you! *hugs*
Thanks Nad..It seems now we so going to be friends for life. Hahaha! You are always there for me whenever I need you to. You so sweet ah! But too much of you can give me diabetes you know. Hehe! Thanks once again for everything you did for me. One thing I so don't understand..How come all you suspicion are correct ah? Right on the spot. Haiyoh! Really can't hide anything from you ah.
And last of all, thanks fadz..Thanks ah Bro..You listened to my complains about that particular problem of mine 'cos I really have no one to turn to. Hehe! I must say sometimes you can be quite good in giving advises. Too bad you can't do the same for yourself. Haha! Opps!

I have alot more to write in here 'cos I'm feeling oh-so-good today. Must be the sufficient sleep I get yesterday. Wohoo!
A few problems solved.
Now, need to revise a few more topics and later at night, I'm so not gonna miss America's Next Top Model cycle 5! Kim!! I love you, les! Hehe!

Alrite people..I better get going. I'm happy today. *skating on ice like Disney on Ice in ITAS* Hahaha! Funny! I like!

No comments: