20 March 2006

The theme of the year..Colourful!!
Decided to give my blog a new look and since I'm avoiding black for the time being..
I chose this template.
Haha!
I find it cute and well.. Colourful!!
It brightens up my blog so it wont look so depressing afterall..
I had a great time with THEM.
How nice if I have lots of money to spent on..
I want to buy alot of things..
New pair of jeans, shoes and a new handphone?
*sidetrack*
The story of Goldilocks and the Three Bear!
How interesting!
I found a fairytale that I can associate with..
Maybe the next time I'll blog about the story.
So much for wasting my time over non productive activities..
Ok..I'm so Hanyut!
Anyway, I've been conversing using A-Z format for the past 2 days..
Haha!
It's Fun since I get to stimulate my brain to at least think.
That's just what I need : )
Brain stimulation.

No comments: