27 June 2006

Before I start my entry proper, I shall do up a questionnaire which Shahdon insist on me doing(my name is on his top list btw).
I know I'm very free now. No need to remind me of that.
So here we go..

7 Random Things about ME
1) I'm under ISOLATION period (just like bacteria) until I find a job
2) I've been doing the same old stuffs day in day out
3) I'm the most quietest human being around when I'm at home
4) I spent most of my time at home in my room in front of the comp
5) I've been getting weird dreams recently
6) I sleep when I have nothing better to do
7) I've been wanting to know whether I snore while sleeping

7 Things That Scare ME
1) God
2) People shouting at me
3) Being alone
4) My parents missing
5) Losing my love ones
6) Trap in the lift (alone!)
7) Those staring eyes of the BANGLAS (Argh!)

7 Random Music At the Moment
1) Unfaithful by Rihanna
2) I do (cherish you) by 98 Degrees
3) Buttons by Pussycat Dolls
4) Fix You by Coldplay
5) Beep Remix by DJ Foxmind feat PCD
6) 1985 by Bowling for Soup
7) Hips dont lie by Shakira

7 Things I Like Most
1) Reading horror books at night while snuggling under my blanket
2) Listening to music
3) Sleeping (Best remedy when you are feeling blue)
4) Chocolates
5) Shopping (or window shopping if broke)
6) Laughing
7) Day dreaming

7 Things I Often Say
1) "Huh? What ah?"
2) "Eh (name of the person)!" ( often used when I need a favor :P)
3) "Nonsense ah you"
4) "Wat the hell"
5) "Busuk ah!"
6) "Iyerr"
7) "Apa sajer" (or Wat only)

7 People To Do This
1) Ashikin (if she read my blog)
2) Fazira
3) Nur Ain
4) Faezah
5) Fuad
6) Liyana (if she STILL read my blog la)
7) ermm..Anyone else wanna do this?
-------------------------
Now let's start the entry proper. Been very hardworking recently.
Doing LOTS of job hunting, housework and reading my all-time favourite horror book.
I love the works by Stephen King. Never fail to fascinate me.
My eyes are constantly glued to every pages of the book and the ending left me in awe.
The langoliers: something or someone who run after lazy people and.. EAT 'em up! Cool!
Next story to look forward to..Secret Window, Secret Garden (familiar?)
Of cos it is familiar..The movie acted by Johnny Depp last year (i think so). That was it. And obviously I failed to catch that one in cinema. So yah!

I envy those who already get a job 'cos they need not have to worry about finance and all. Haiyah! And SOME people apparently don't understand my situation. But heck care ah! I don't need to explain 'cos I'm VERY tired of doing so. It never seem to get into their brain anyway. What's the use right?! Waste my saliva only!

I think I'll stop rambling for now. Be back soon and hope with a job in hand!

No comments: