28 June 2006

I don't want to repeat the same mistake twice.
Once is enough to allow me to learn from it.
It's just too risky to fall for it countless of times.
Just like a blind man who never master the route he takes every single day.
Things get the better of me.
Guilt just keep growing within me.
I don't know. I don't know.
It was my small instinct dat tells me not to.
And I did'nt.
It was dat voice which tells me not to take another step forward.
And so I stopped. Frozen in the same exact position.
Sigh.
Things just aint the same anymore huh?
Well it changes.
And yes it did.
Everything isnt the same like it used to be rite?
Well it changes.
Why?
Perhaps for the better. Or otherwise.
You just pretty much cant decide, can you?
Nvm about all those changes.
Put aside all that and adapt to what's new.
Try to adapt to those changes.
It might be temporary OR..
it might be irreversible for all you know.
So what's next?
Live with it forever I suppose.
Nothing else can be done (not for the time being at least)
But I assure I still remember.
Yes I still do.
And will always remember.
How can I forget, rite? Haha!
----------------------------
Something enter into my very soul..
I don't what is it exactly..
But I know it's something wonderful.
Almost surreal.. :)

No comments: