21 June 2006

My life resume per normal and I feel oh-so-like a babi.
All I did for the past few days was to eat, sleep and surf net. Of course I slept alot.
I mean ALOT.
Every morning I will wake up late and around 5pm I will take a nap which last almost 2 hrs!!
It has been a routine for me. I'm pretty lazy to do anything else so I decide to just sit down in front of the comp and surf net all day long. Not to forget job hunting. I'm thankful that my job hunting is made easier with a few people helping me out. Suddenly, I'm sure that I will end up doing something that I yearned back in secondary school. ACCOUNTS! It all came back to me now. Like what the hell I'm doing for the past 3 years in Poly?! And all the other whys start to enter my brain. BUT I don't think I should regret anything right now. I think I'll set up my new future goals.
* Study Mandarin at the end of July (sign up already! Whee!)
*Part Time Degree (most prob in accounts)
*Driving License
For the time being these are my goals. I hope I can achieve it within the next 5 years or so. Now since I have new goals in mind, I feel so much better. Being jobless for months cause me to do alot of thinking and setting up new goals for the future. Life is tough but I will not give up.
---------------
I'm pretty excited right now..One more day to go! Really looking forward to Friday :)
Haiz..I can't really do much communication right now. Batt flat!!! Out of all the time it must be today! I have to survive 1 more day without communicating with him. Can't stop thinking about him..
--------------
Whenever you're bored, you ask me to move faster
Whenever you suffer, you ask me to fly
During happy moments, you ask me to stop
When you fall in love, you ask me to last forever...
-Time-

No comments: