18 June 2006

Finally I have the opportunity to blog about the production. It was one heck of a journey I must say. Now, it's finally over and I'm missing it already.

Dreamscape 3.0 marked the end of my days with Dramatec. During the closing night, I could not believe I actually teared right before the curtain call. I looked at the 3 different group of people that merged into one for this production. The freshies, the juniors and the seniors. It was the moment I will cherish forever.
A month back, I thought this would never happened. It was a struggle I must say and I almost walked away. BUT I stayed. I stayed all the way even I knew I could have left long time ago. I stayed for her, him and myself. After the closing night, I know it was all worth it. To stay on till the end. The satisfaction. The triumph. I feel like a winner! :)

Dramatec is one of the CCA that I will remember for its good moments and also for the wrong reasons. I still remembered how I first landed myself in the CCA and how I started to grow as an actor in it. I started off being a Grandmother and now I even proceeded to take on a challenging role. Lesbian! I'm so glad I pulled it off after so much struggles along the way.
Dramatec not only allow me to grow as an actor but it allows my circle of friends to grow as well.
I got to know people whom I never dreamt of making friends with..

Nadira: All I know I thought she was the unfriendly type and I never spoken to her before until we were paired up in Devdas as the mothers! Too much stereotyping I suppose. Haha! And right after that production we become friends. Good one indeed! What a way to start a friendship. :)

Melvyn: I used to think he was arrogant and I hated him for that! Hehe! But now just look at how we turn out to be! Talk nonsense and all.. Funny I tell you..

Shikin: The scary dark side girl whom I used to fear. She wasnt friendly at all but heck now I can even joke with her. And yes, her fashion disaster moments will always be remembered. haha!

Shahdon: I know this guy long time ago and i must say i'm happy for you that your dream finally come true! Kudos Shah! :)

And then I got to know the juniors..Mastura, Yazid, Fadzley, Mato and Priya.. They are talented bunch of people and I was very impressed after working with them in "The 60's" and "Magus Luna".
I believe you guys can continue shining and remember to always be humble. :)
Oh yah not to forget Iggy..You know what..You should start venturing into acting as well. Don't stick to costume and make up alone. I know you have the potential as well but you are not confident about yourself. I know you can do it Iggy! I really believe you can! And not to worry I will tell you if I'm going anywhere. hehe!

The freshies..Fifi, Fima,Rainbow,Hinaa (my personal make-up artist),Eel, Aliyaah, Hidayah..Err..Do I miss anyone? Aiyah, basically to all the freshies who were involved in the production. First impression back at AGM, you guys were the loudest bunch of human beings around! Gosh! Hehe! I was irritated by that and I thought I will dislike you guys BUT after those few days with you guys..I changed my opinion about all of you! You guys are simply the best freshies! Thanks for the make-up and hairdo. You all make me so nice for those 2 nights! Love you guys!! :)
Hope you guys will remember me..And take care.

Dreamscape 3.0 play.stop.rewind will always be a wonderful and magical dream for me.

Gonna miss everything about it.
--------------------------
Gosh..Now I hate when I have nothing to do.
Nothing to look forward to.
Nothing to rush for.
Nothing to be stressed about.
I begin to think of him alot.
Anything and almost everything can make me think of him.
Haiz..
4 more days and counting down.

No comments: