03 July 2006

Hi 5!

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Polar's Chicken Pie
2. BK's Onion Rings
3. Chocolates!! *drools*
4. Hagen Daaz Ice cream
5. Tasty (All time fave!)



5 songs I know the lyrics to

1. Wrap my words around you- Daniel Bedingfield
2. Mengejar Bayangan (I wrote the lyric..So hw can I not remember it rite?)
3. Have you ever-Brandy
4. National Anthem..(Is it consider ah song? Haiyah..Anything lah hor)
5. Errr..Some hindi songs? hehe!


5 things I would do with 100 million

1. Shop! Shop! Shop!
2. Dine in Expensive Restaurants! Eating those GOOD GOOD FOOD!
3. Study OVERSEAS! Get a Degree fast!
4. Buy my DREAM House!
5. Get married? Wahaha! No lah..I want to Set Up my own Food Business! Hurrah!


5 places I would run away to

1. Cruise ship anchored in the middle of the blue sea
2. Kashmir! I've been wanting to go there since Sec sch!
3. The beach to watch sunset or sunrise
4. Cinema/Theatre..Watch all the movies/musicals that I can
5. Any where with nothing but nature..But not a jungle of course!


5 things I would never wear

1. Tube Tops! Never! (Esp after watching that Video..)
2. Bra and panties outside of My ROOM or worse outside of the HOUSE! No way!
3. Backless dress..Or anything backless. I dont like!Hmph!
4. Micromini..even if I want to I swear my parents will chase me out of the house if i wear one.
5. Any tank top or spaghetti top without a cardigan..
(Call me old-fashion..But i just dont like to bare too much)


5 bad habits

1. Talk first, think later
2. Lose sense of timing when having too much fun
3. Skipping meals
4. Snacking junk food excessively
5. Get paranoid easily



5 biggest joys!

1. Being in a Happy Family
2. Raju s/o Apu! :)
3. My friends
4. Indulge myself with GOOD FOOD
5. Watching cute lil babies smile at me


5 fictional characters I'd date

1. Johnny Depp in Pirates of Carribbean! hot! hot!
2. Aladdin..Argh..so cute!
3. Tweety..Is it a female or a male? I still confuse about its gender.
The other 2 i dunno already ah! Haiyah..


5 unfortunate individuals to do this

1. Fazira
2. Shikin
3. Maryam
4. Raju s/o Apu
5. Err..Anyone ah..Who is just very free rite now!

--------------------------
Wokay Nad! I've done the quiz be it my name is on the top or the bottom of the list.
Whee! *fly away*

No comments: