28 July 2006

worried.
How are you doing right now? well? I'm pretty unsure.
Having butterflies in my stomach. I cant wait to meet.
But till now you remain silent. That silence worries me.
I hope you are fine and well.


How I spent my Friday?
Talking. Lots of it.
After a very successful day of distributing flyers.. (the first time we completed the whole stack!)
I chatted wih Nad. One of the topic was Overseas!
Haiz..Everytime I talked about it, I feel like crying. It just make me feel sad.
And Nad if you noticed after we went into the toilet I never continue with the topic anymore.
I cut it out of my mind cos that topic links to alot of other sub topics.
Maybe i'll tell you one day if there's a chance.
Ok after such topic I feel kinda drained but window shopping is very therapeutic.
Soft toys and shades caught my attention today. Made up my mind to get those.
Indulgence I must say.
The next person I talked to later that day was Shikin.
Met her at 5pm to get some law notes.
I need to do abit of reading and mental preparation for Tuesday.
So we talked. An interesting conversation.
How funny life is.
A complete turn for her and also me.
Shah if you are reading this..Me and shikin are wondering where are all those pictures?
Please send to us a.s.a.p.
Thanks..


I'm still waiting patiently at home..
But as the clock keep on ticking I'm getting slightly impatient.
I'm tired and sleepy now. Must be too much standing and walking around.
Need my rest soon. So I'll end here.
And HSA still have yet to call.
It must be a sign. *ponders*

No comments: