05 August 2006

Good Morning Singapore!!
The feeling of great satisfaction waking up early. I'm so happy I manage to wake up very early in the morning and to the sound of my hp. Not the alarm clock but just another message. You know lah my message tone. I was wondering who the sender is only to find out it was Shahdon with his GOOD MORNING!!! message. He is in one of his good mood. Hmm..
Oh actually I'm not intending to dedicate one whole paragraph explaining further about his sms. Only that something in the sms caught my attention.


You know how you get used to doing the things you love and then when at one point of your life you decided to shove it aside due to other responsibilities coming your way, you feel something is missing? I'm feeling this way right now. I suddenly realise how I miss doing something I used to proclaim to the world as my passion. I bet you people know what I'm talking about 'cos it's pretty obvious. For those who don't get it, ask me and I'm more than happy to share.
I'm feeling the temptation to pursue my passion once again but not at this very moment I suppose. I will return to it when the right time come. For now I shall stick with a responsibilty I'm entrust to.


At this point of time, while facing the screen happily typing I realise how time pass. Like it was ages ago since I last graduated from Damai and was stressing over 'O' Level. That precious moment remain cherish forever. Now, slowly I'm growing into an adult. All these while I have always considered myself as a teenager. Living life the way I want and care less about responsibilty. Go out during weekend and enjoy! I'm not saying that I'm about to turn into a boring adult. No! Definitely no. I'm just saying that things will be much more different as an adult. Scary. Stepping into adulthood once and for all. The next thing I will realise I'm already married with 5 kids!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That'll be a total nightmare for me. I don't wish to have so many kids. Ok now I'm beginning to talk about kids. *stop. look left. look right. change topic*


Let me move on to the next item on my list. My favourite movie. As some of you might be aware that I am (/was) a HUGE fan of Bollywood movies. I can endure the 3 hours of non-stop dancing, singing, running around trees, rolling down the hill antics (I'm stereotyping here). I don't mind all that. Now I begin to wonder the main reason why I watch those movies. I'm not a fan of love fantasy in the first place and Bollywood movies are full of it. So why do I watch it then?
I watch it because of the actors and actresses. Very captivating. Even the not-so-into Bollywood movies agree with the mentioned statement. Another reason why I watch the movies is because of the music, colourful costumes, beautiful landscapes and the choreography. It is something extravagant and pleasing to the eyes. Now I know why I watch it. Call me shallow but I dont quite bother about the content of the movie. However, I have to agree at times Bollywood do produce movies with substance. Example, BLACK.

No comments: