04 August 2006

I received a forwarded email from a friend of mine.
I had a great time laughing at it.
It was regarding those maths problems which you often encountered way back in secondary school.
It only make me realise one thing. How I miss Maths.
Yes..You read it right. I MISS MATHS.
Ok call me weird or even crazy but I sort of miss those days when you had to crack your brain to solve those challenging Mathematic questions.
Eh at least I'm still considered normal can..
This friend of mine is even weirder than me. She only could attempt those challenging questions and leave those 2-3 marks questions completely blank. No, not that she's lazy or something but just that she COULD NOT answer it. She didnt know how to do it. WEIRD.
Yes let me introduce that friend to you readers.
She's none other than our very own..
Ms. Nadira.

Since I'm at the topic of Mathematics, why not I share with you those humorous mistakes done by some courageous students. If I'm their maths teacher I would have award them marks for being brave and thinking out of the box. Haha. So that explains why I dont qualify to teach and is incapable of tutoring.

Here are some interesting maths problems solved by those said students.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I wish I could do all these during my 'O' Level!

No comments: