10 February 2007

Good Afternoon Singapore! I am so happy!! God knows for what reason. My heart cant stop smiling. This is just a perfect Saturday afterall. I woke up today with a new realisation. It took me so long to even realise it but finally I did. I finally discover how I miss those days I used to have when I was back in Secondary school and the first 2 years of my poly life. That is being that girl who spent her weekends curled up in the comfort of her bed reading up the most romantic love stories and soon proceeded to watch her favourite Bollywood movie.

It is fun lazing around. While on a typical weekdays will reach home to have that cosy moments in front of the tv.

That was how I used to spend my time. That was my life. My life evolving around the greatest invention of all time, Television.

And not to forget the books. I am the all-time bookworm. Cant help it. Grow up with it.

At last, I know why my life have been so dull and seem so mundane for the past few months back. The ultimate reason is that I wasnt in control of my own life. I was too dependant. I relied too much on others that I forget that I am capable of doing alot on my own. I forget that I used to be that girl who run her own life the way she want and accomplish it just perfectly fine.

Well since now I have get my fingers on the core of the problem and tackle it. I am living a more fulfilling life. Bear in mind that it's not that I wasnt happy for the past few months, I was. My only problem was it never feel so complete afterall. No matter how happy I was, I feel I was capable of doing more. I feel that a part of me was just not there and here I am now after so much worries I finally get to make myself completely happy once over again. It seems so long since I had a blast.

Let me move away from my own life now. Let's just talk about something completely different altogether. Let's have some quick movie review. For this month, I barely have time to watch any movies and come to think of it again there aint much options available in the cinema nowadays. No movie seems to appeal to me as yet. Therefore I only managed to watch one movie which left me appalled at the end of it. Not for the good reasons that's very obvious. What a way to begin my 21st. By watching an R21 movie! Well people dont get the wrong idea please. It's not that I was aware that the particular movie I was about to watch is rated R21. I just got interested to watch it due to its deceiving synopsis and catchy title! I was cheated! I hate being cheated. They should not have written the synopsis in that way. Practically misleading. Hmph! Ok before you all start guessing what movie I am talking about let me just spill it out for you. I was talking about "Perfume: the murderer story".

You all must be aware by now that I adores thrillers and mysteries and you cant blame me for being interested in this movie.
Ok initially, it wasnt that bad. The beginning was quite promising actually. Hmm..again being deceived. First impression only lasts for a short period of time.
It started disgustingly interesting but as the movie went on. It deteriorated due to its longwindedness and illogical ending. I felt completely dumb watching it and come to think I ended up reaching home past midnight because I wanted to watch that movie so much. It felt terrible! To top it all, felt quite guilty dragging Shikin along to watch it. And she's not 21 yet!

To think i want to do up a short movie review, this that I'm typing doesnt even come close to being a review! Sheesh.

By the way, just itching to say this..I'm currently head-over-heels with the fragrance by J-Lo. In fact the bottle is so gorgeous. And and..I am very into the book I borrowed the past 2 weeks. "Swapping Lives" reminded me of a movie somewhere last year. I dont know whether it is exactly the same but I remember watching the trailer.

Errm..Someone commented on my language proficiency yesterday. Haha. This I mean it in a good way. I am speaking and writing in a more improved English. That I must say I am so glad to hear. Working in a Law firm definitely polishes up one language and deteriorates the other. Haha! You have to listen to how I speak my mother tongue nowadays. Totally embarrasing! What happen to it after 7 months?

Speaking about work. Not much updates about it afterall. Only that yesterday I finally got to be myself for a day. It is so relax! I love yesterday. And there one of my colleagues commented ,"Wah Halimah..You are funny today."
Haha! What an insult I tell you. Am I that boring at work? Haha! The answer is YES! I am being a boring girl at work not to forget acting demure and soft-spoken! Those who knows me and are reading this must be rolling their eyes by the word "demure" and "soft-spoken". That two vocabs totally not suit to describe me! I am neither demure nor soft-spoken.
I tell you, my colleagues will definitely be shocked if they ever saw me out with my friends laughing like some crazy hyenas and spitting out sarcastic remarks and crapping a whole lot. They might not even recognise that it is one of their colleagues they are seeing. Haha. Hmm..I am displaying split-personality. Only that the real me is what you guys have witness time and again. Only that you all wont have the chance to see me in the office only that if you intend to engage a lawyer or seek legal advises pertaining to Civil, Family or (god forbids) Criminal matters.

I must have bore you guys with my essay-like entry and oh well in the first place you are welcome to stop reading if you aint interested. But it proves that you are interested in reading my nonsense since you are still faithfully with me till this point. I must say I'm truly flattered.

Here i would like to dedicate this small portion of the entry to those NS men who have just gotten back from their trip to hell. Welcome back to Singapore! Singapore is proud of you!*throws confetti*

Alright, alright..I declare the end of this entry now! Have a good weekends!

No comments: