20 February 2007

I've been too tired the past few days to blog. Cant believe that there's alot to do despite the Chinese New Year. And I cant believe Nad..You actually went to Sentosa on Saturday too! Haha! But too bad I didnt bump into you that day.

So I'm quite lazy to go into details what I did for this long holiday. Basically I spent time with people. In general. I think not a single day spent alone. Saturday went to Sentosa for the fun of it. Haha! A few changes here and there other than that nothing much besides the nice sea view. I cant believe I actually went on an eating spree. Thanks to someone. Purposely dragged me along as an eating partner. Thanks alot. Now i cant seem to stop munching! Argh! On Sunday had an early start. Jogged with my cousin but my stamina was very bad so I jogged only for 1.5km!! Haha! At least it's quite an achievement for me since I did a consistent pace and didnt even stop. Quite a good thing for me. Haha! Perhaps I will make it a habit to jog at least once a week. Maybe shall jog again tomorrow or what. Healthy lifestyle! Haha. On Monday, I spent it around Singapore River and Esplanade. Hey they are in process of building the stage for National Day. The spectators' seat is also half-way done. Yesterday had nothing much to do. Did alot of sitting around. Walking aimlessly. And reminiscing the past. Quite a weird and fun day. Felt like the Poly days. Hehe.

The plan for today was supposedly to go to East Coast for a swim in the sea. But I'm too shag. So I cancelled it. So now slacking at home and i need to finish 3 books that I borrowed from a friend. I only start on a few pages last night. Hahaha! I still have 3 more days to complete everything. Hope will be able to do it. Or at least the 2 books within 3 days.

It is weird..the more clothes I buy the more i feel there's not enough clothes for me to wear. Wahaha! I desperately need more clothes especially for special occasions 'cos there's nothing special in my wardrobe for the time being. I think I need more dressy clothes. And a fine pair of shoes. I need to add more earrings into my collection as well. Not to forget to buy netting to hang those earrings.

Ah..I dont have much to type. I want to go and slack now. If i'm in the mood to type a more essay-like entry will do so in the near future.

No comments: