25 February 2007

It is Sunday once more. This previous week past at an extremely high speed. It is a good and a bad thing. Good to be able to reach weekend quickly and enjoy it sooner while bad because ALOT of work in the office was put on hold. Need to rush numerous stuffs and the coming week will start my slogging. Course start on the 1st and had the chance to check out the venue. Fortunately, the 1st module is not that intensive. At least I can take slightly more time to adapt to studying once more. I hope March will be a more promising month just like how i wish February was and turned out to be a little better than okay.

The long holiday as I was saying earlier I need to finish reading 3 books within 3 days but unfortunately thanks to my slow reading ability, I managed to finish only one book. Well at least better than none. Haha. I am working on the second book now. Need to finish it before the due date.

On a different note, I am really looking forward to meeting you guys for dinner or whatever it is to be at Ramen Ten. It's been a while and I hope the plan will work.

Nad, we gonna meet up on Friday. Whee! It's been such a long time. Haha. Have alot to catch up with.

Seriously, I am definitely bored now. People are sleeping when it is only 2pm! Not much activity around to keep me entertain except for reading book which I am going to do pretty soon (hopefully if not too lazy).

No comments: