22 March 2007

It was 5.30pm and I was at home. This is a rare situation because the normal time I reach home everyday is 630-645pm. It all depends on the work and the waiting time for 60 to arrive.

Today was different as I had my course earlier. Lecture on Real Property which I expect to be tough end up to be quite manageable since it was taught very briefly. I expected more details by too bad the lecturer did not provide any of it. And the test..Oh my..I never come across any simpler formated test in my entire life. I thought the test on Civil Litigation was simple. This is even simpler than simple. 4 MCQ and some fill in the blanks questions with helping words! And the funniest part is it is an Open-Book Test! I almost burst out laughing. Of course the test did not take up 45mins. DUH! So we ended earlier than plan.

So..That's explain how I ended up being too free to blog today. It is definitely been awhile since I can properly blog. Even today I decided to type out a simple entry to kill time.

A few major events I am looking forward to are as follows:
  • Parents' Anniversary (1st April) Yes! It's April Fools' Day. Isnt it cute? Haha
  • 26th March 2007
  • 6th April 2007 (Good Friday=Holiday) Hurray!
  • 29th March 2007 (Mommy's Birthday) I am still thinking of what to buy for her. Thought of double celebration with the Anniversary but not very sure the final decision.

So that's it for the event. Hoping for a nice celebration with my family and relatives. Plus yummylicious food! *evil grins*

No comments: