18 March 2007

With reference to my entry dated 27th February 2007, I would like to make several amendments to the list of activities I came up with.

Since it is approaching April, it means I have 3 more months to fulfill several desires that have been set on the pending mode for quite some time.

I have set a new list with some stuffs omitted since it have been accomplish/fulfill.

So here a new list for my reference just to set as a reminder to self not to go astray.

  1. DigiCam (this will definitely be achieved before July, still hunting for the perfect cam for myself)
  2. Dine at AlaTurka (Arab Street)
  3. New clothes..For outings (Realise that I have plenty of office wear, so shall go hunt for more casual attire then)
  4. Weighing machine! (Need to keep track of my weight)
  5. Final pair of heels
  6. Zoo trip

That's for the amended list.

The reason for me to update today not to provide any form of essay-like entry since I am so lazy to type so much. I am only doing this for the sake of killing time and waiting to indulge myself to some Indian food later. I am very please with that idea. It's been awhile since I have any form of family gathering. I hope this work well.

It's unbelievable how someone can walk away from his/her responsibilities without any second thoughts about the consequences of their actions. It is so unprofessional. It reflects on the level of maturity they possess. Dumb!

--------------------------------------------------------------

So many events passed by without you even realising it. By the time you try to catch up with it, you have no stamina left. It leaves you panting. Inhale, exhale and think of the reasons you even bother to appear in the middle only to find yourself not needed. Start to think why you even care to appear after so long. Why the thought of getting back into action ever cross your mind when you know things are not the way it used to be. It's a cultureshock. So much have change. Within a short period. Now you feel you dont belong there. Never will.

---------------------------------------------------------------


How I wish life is never this fast-pace. I wish that there isnt the need to rush get from one place to another. Even shopping seems so rush! I hate that feeling. I begin to fall in love with nature six months ago or so since I realise it help me to de-stress. It calms me down. Very therapeutic. *meditate*

I dont think there's much to share anymore. Let's continue this some other times. Let's make the next entry a reflective one? A blog-worthy entry? Ya I hope I can bring myself to squeeze that brain juice for good ideas. Till then.

Regards,
Halimah.

No comments: